First-Year Experience Program
Your Education Starts Here
INTRO & T-SOAR Registration
Available February 2013
To Register for orientation, have the following ready:
- If enrolling in a fall or spring term you must pay your confirmation fee prior to registering for an orientation session. Please contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions or Cadet Admissions for more information on this fee. It can take up to 10 days from the time you pay this fee for the orientation session registration form to become available on your banner account.
- Student ID number (located in admissions letter or
click here to look up your ID number).
- Your 6-digit Banner PIN. It is your birthdate in DDMMYY format. For example, if your birthdate is April 29, 1983, your PIN is 290483.
- Form of payment made on Banner by credit card. You must pay at the time you register for the session.
- Traditional Freshmen INTRO has a $105.00 program fee. Express INTRO has a $95.00 program fee. T-SOAR has a $30 program fee.
- Calendar to check INTRO dates against any summer plans.
Orientation Registration Instructions
- Login to your Banner Account
- Click on “Student”
- Click on "Orientation Session Registration Form" located mid-way down the list
- Start the registration process by selecting the desired orientation session, complete the required information, then click "Process Online Payment".
- Click on the appropriate link for the desired method of payment, Credit Card (Visa, American Express, Master Card, Discover Card) Payment or Web Check Payment, and follow instructions to process online payments provided by TouchNet.
What do I bring to INTRO? Is there a Parent Orientation? What time should I arrive?
For answers to these questions and more, click the link below: