Center for Global Engagement
Connecting you to the world!
Have you studied abroad and you want to experience another culture? Do you have to complete an internship as a course requirement? Have you heard your classmates talking about their experiences abroad and want to have the same experience? Do you just want to go abroad? If you answered yes to any of these questions then an international internship may be the perfect fit for you! The Center for Global Engagement and Career Services can assist you in finding an international internship. In order to have a successful international internship experience please follow the steps below.
- Research possible international internships.
- Meet with Career Services.
- Contact the "Instructor of Record" for your major.
- Meet with the Center for Global Engagement.
- Receive acceptance into your international internship.
- Have a great trip!