A Unit of Business & Finance
We know that the daily demands of personal and professional life, along with the occasional crisis, can sometimes be overwhelming. The Employee Assistance Program can help you with questions like:
- Where can I find a new child care provider?
- Our divorce is upsetting the kids. What do I do?
- How do I get my credit card debt under control?
- My son has a substance abuse problem. Where can we get help?
- How can I communicate more effectively at work?
- My mother needs nursing home care. What do I do?
Unum offers direct toll-free access to professionals who can help clarify your concerns, sort through your options and give recommendations for appropriate resources in your community. Confidential support is available around the clock, at no cost to you.
Unum telephone consultants can arrange up to three in-person sessions with a local counselor for each issue you may have.
You also have web access to hundreds of issue-specific resources, a team of consultants, and the ability to view, download and print more than 500 articles, quick tips, worksheets, reading lists and e-books. You can also view and listen to video and audio tips on helpful topics.
Help is just a click or a phone call away:
- English: 800-854-1446
- Spanish: 877-858-2147
- TTY/TDD: 800-999-3004
(user id and password are both lifebalance)