A Unit of the Office of the Comptroller
· Web Check: You may pay your student invoice with a web check via the link, “Web Check Payment,” located at the bottom of your on-line student invoice or by selecting “Student Services,” “Registration,” and “Web Check Payment.” There is no charge associated with this option.
· Web Credit Card: You may pay your student invoice with a credit card (American Express, Discover or MasterCard) through PayPath via the link located at the bottom of your on-line student invoice or by selecting “Student Services,” “Registration,” and “On-Line Credit Card Payment.” A convenience fee of 2.75% (with a minimum of $3.00 per transaction) will be assessed by PayPath.
· Business Office: You may pay your student invoice in person using cash, check, or money order. You may also mail checks or money orders, payable to University of North Georgia or UNG, to:
University of North Georgia
82 College Circle
Dahlonega, GA 30597
ON-LINE PAYMENT HELP
To access on-line electronic payment options:
· Access the UNG web site (www.ung.edu) and select the "My UNG" link in the top right corner, select the “Banner” link.
· Log into your Banner student account (You will need your student id # and password).
· Select the “Student” tab, select “Registration”, and then select your preferred method of payment from the bottom of the menu.
· You will be directed to a secure site to complete your transaction.
Please review your Student Invoice after completing your transaction to verify that your payment was accepted.
Should you have any questions or need assistance, please contact the Business Office. We will be happy to assist you.