|2a. Assessment system
- Document describing the unit's assessment system in detail, including assessment of candidate performance and evaluations of unit operations
- Samples of formative and summative key assessments used to ensure candidates are ready to progress through the program and enter the profession.
- Summaries of data from key assessments used at transition points (a) at entry to programs, (b) prior to the student teaching/internship, (c) at completion of the student teaching/internship, and (d) at program completion.
- Minutes of meetings on the development and refinement of the assessment system and the use of data
- Procedures for ensuring that key assessments and unit operations are fair, accurate, consistent, and free of bias
|2b. Data collection, analysis, and evaluation
- Policies and procedures that ensure that data are regularly collected, compiled, aggregated, summarized, analyzed, and used to make improvements
- Sample of candidate assessment data disaggregated by alternate route, off-campus, and distance learning programs
- See Livetext at www.livetext.com with visitor pass
- Unit or institutional policies for handling student complaints
- File of student complaints and the unit's response
- Description of information technology used to manage performance data
|2c. Use of data for program improvement
- Schedule for when unit analyzes data to make changes
- Examples of changes made to courses, programs, and the unit in response to data gathered from the assessment system