North Georgia's Quality Enhancement Plan
CAMPUS Presentations -- each fall we try to bring a different speaker to campus to share how information literacy is used in their work.
- 2010 An evening with Sheril Kirshenbaum, Popular Science Expert and Conservationist.
- Join us Thursday, October 21, 2010 in the HNS Auditorium for a conversation about, "Unscientific America: How Scientific Illiteracy Threatens Our Future"
- 2009 An evening with Dr. Zachary Karabell, Historian and Economist
- We had a great crowd as we discussed how information literacy related to Dr. Karabell's book, Superfusion: How China and America Became One Economy and Why the World's Prosperity Depends On It.
- 2008 An Evening with Mike Luckovich, Pulitzer Prize (1995 & 2006) and National Journalism Award for Editorial Cartooning (2008) Winner.
- We had a fantastic crowd as Mr. Luckovich shared how Information Literacy skills aid in the creation of his award winning cartoons
FACULTY PRESENTATIONS -- Several times a year we try to have faculty share how they are incorporating information literacy into their courses and disciplines. The following have given formal QEP presentations: