If it is not in your box, then we never got it.
- We service 2436 student boxes, 77 clubs and organizations, and 59 Faculty Boxes and deliver to 57 departments in 25 buildings.
- We forward mail to students for at least 1 year following a student withdrawal, using the Registrars record of your home address.
- We receive packages from the U.S.P.O., UPS, FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, and others.
- We ship out mail and packages using the U.S.P.O., UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- We sell stamps and we have a supply of UPS, Priority, Express, DHL, and FedEx boxes. We also have forms for Certified, Insured, Express, Delivery Confirmation, Bulk Mailings, Customs information and Priority mail.
- We process interdepartmental mail or student mail and packages to other students or departments at no cost.
- We maintain a list on banner of the student box numbers.
- We meter between 175,000 and 225,000 pieces of outgoing mail each year.
- We move several thousand cards and gifts between students each day during Valentine week, Greek rush, Halloween, Easter and Christmas.
- All notices that you want delivered to "all the student and/or faculty" boxes must be approved by Wes Thomas before we can deliver them.