Don't Get Left Out!
Pool Reservation Policies
- All reservation requests must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the proposed activity and are subject to approval and lifeguard availability.
- All facility policies and regulations will be enforced during reservation events.
- Reservations that repeat on a weekly basis by groups/organizations will only be approved one semester at a time.
- Requests for reservations that repeat weekly during a semester will not be accepted until 30 days prior to the start of the semester in which the request occurs.
- Reservations will be honored on a first-come first-serve basis.
- Reservations may not be made during open swim hours.
- Any fund raising activity must also be approved by the Director of Student Activities.
- Fund raising tournaments or sports events must be done in coordination with the Department of Recreational Sports.
- Groups over 50 people are not allowed in the pool area.
- Reservations may require up to 30 minutes time in addition to the reservation for set-up and cleaning.
Students may rent the pool through the Recreational Sports Department. Rates start at $25 per hour.
Outside groups interested in renting the pool should contact the office of Continuing Education (706-864-1918) for rates and availability.