Division of Information Technology
Better preparing you for your experiences on the internet
Installing Network Printers to Your Account
- In order to be able to print from a network printer on campus from your machine, click on the Start menu and select ‘Control Panel.’
- Locate and double-click on ‘Devices and Printers.’
- At the top of the window, select the ‘Add a printer’ button.
- Select ‘Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer.
- In the resulting window, all the printers on the campus network will be listed. Highlight the printer you wish to print from, and then select the ‘Next’ button.
- Click ‘Install Driver’ on the next window; you will be prompted to enter your password once more to allow administrative rights.
- Click ‘Next,’ and then ‘Finish.’