|3a. Collaboration between unit and school partners
- Memoranda of understanding, minutes from meetings, etc. to document partnerships with school:
|3b. Design, implementation and evaluation of field experiences and clinical practice.
- List of criteria for the selection of school-based clinical faculty (e.g., cooperating teachers, internship supervisors):
- Professional development opportunities and requirements for school-based clinical faculty:
- Descriptions of field experiences and clinical practice in programs for initial and advanced teacher candidates and other school professionals
- Student teaching handbook assessments and scoring rubrics/criteria used in clinical practice for initial, advanced teacher candidates and other school professionals:
- Initial Programs: See Internship Blog for Interns, Supervisors and Coops
- Advanced Programs:
- Intern Evaluations of field experiences and clinical practice: Program Survey data chart
- Agendas from meetings with cooperating teachers and internship supervisors
|3c. Candidates' development and demonstration of knowledge, skills, and professional dispositions to help all students learn.
- Summary results of candidate assessments upon entering and exiting field experiences (Cross-reference with Standard 1 as appropriate)
- Completion rates for candidates in student teaching and internships by semester.